Retake and presentating

Today we got to retake our pop quizzes from the day before. The day before I got a 12/20 and this time Im pretty sure I got a 16/20 so I still didn't do very well. I have an f in this class so I really need to get my grade up before mid quarters so I can do indoor ad swimming. I really hope I can get this up because I love indoor soccer. After we retook the quiz people started to present their project we worked on the day before. nobody in the class did the b project,, everyone aimed for an a and did tat project. We didn't get to share ours but everyone else were very interesting to listen too. But class was pretty much terrible because ben decided not to bring in food. Not even like he forgot, he just didn't bring it. I guess for SOME CRAZY REASON he feels entitled to eat others food but not bring it for everyone so I was sad and very hungry because I hadn't eaten that morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALL ROME NOTES

The Rise of Christianity

test day