Test day!!

Today was very nice because Kelsie brought in candy which was very good and I wanted to eat so many but I had to control myself. I only ate two and I was really trying just to eat one but I had to. Other than that the test went rally well I think. Im not sure I did AMAZING on the multiple choice but I think I did pretty okay. There was only like two I was iffy on. I forget what they were not but if I didn't I would put them in here. However, for the essay I think I did really well honestly. I think I thought of a very good example and explained it really well and came up with a very detailed answer. Also, I used an answer we didn't go over in class it was right from my own brain which makes it even better... or worse if it was actually really bad. But I doubt it cause it sounded pretty good to me :)))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALL ROME NOTES

The Rise of Christianity

test day