exam review

today we spent the class reviewing for exams. we are taking the human geo exam tomorrow and for me I have to take it 30 minutes readier than everyone else because I have to leave at 9:20 to go get my braces off! I am really excited to get my braces off but very nervous for the exam. I feel pretty confident in my human geo knowledge but whenever I feel like that I end up doing terrible. I need to study the two essay questions a lot.  One of them is about the population pyramids and demographic transition chart. and the other is about globalization. I need to study up on both of those things. We could also choose to write about how we feel about undocumented immigrants. I do have my thoughts about that but I'm not sure if it is the best question to answer because I'm not sure I want to get myself into that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALL ROME NOTES

The Rise of Christianity

test day