presenting our project

not gonna lie presenting our project was SUPER SCARY!!!!! I was nervous and also didnt feel well so I know I didn't do that well. Madde and valarie did really well I think except for saying like 38573290723 times. But otherwise I think we did a really good job. Mr. schick was kinda scaring me because he seemed to always find something wrong or more to say with whatever we said which was nerve racking. After we went maddy and kelsie went and I think they did pretty good also. Maddy was kinda like me and didn't talk very much but I still think they did a really good job. Also, the food was really good today. We had bagels an cookies and ellie brought cute little napkins! it was great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALL ROME NOTES

The Rise of Christianity

test day