Pop Quiz!! Site and Situation Discussion

       Today we were given a pop quiz on the regions of the world and the continents. It wasn't really very hard but I think I got two wrong. I haven't checked by comparing it to my other paper because I'm scared to look hahahah but I think I did a pretty okay job. After we took our quiz we discussed what we read about the other day when he wasn't there. He talked to us about the difference and then we talked about how different places even just around the U.S have different cultures. Like her in Maryland we eat crabs while people from other parts of the U.S don't eat them like us and think its kinda weird. We have this tradition because of our site. The Chesapeake Bay is located right within your state which is a great place to get them,, therefore thats why we eat them so much. Other places don't have that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALL ROME NOTES

The Rise of Christianity

test day