class I died of thirst and talked about site and situation- New York

       During this class we had to turn the air down and I was really hot because I was wearing sweatpants and a flannel and I was VERY thirsty. BUTTTTTTT, Mr. Schick wouldn't let me go refill my water bottle. So, I sat there slowly dying from the inside out because I was so thirsty. However SOMEHOW I made it threw the class without passing out. For the rest of the class while I sat there slowly getting closer to death we talked about site and situation more. We talked about how back in the olden days Ellis Island in New York , which is now Manhattan, used to be half the size. It was such a great location that they wanted to make it larger, so they put trash and dirt in the water around it and aded to the island and then built on top of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALL ROME NOTES

The Rise of Christianity

test day