Mental Map

       Today I was pleasantly surprised when I walked into class and I didn't immediately start sweating. Turns out we had got a new air conditioner over night or yesterday or this morning or something. Doesn't really matter to me when we got it but we did and I love it!! It was the first time in a while that I've been in that class without having to put my hair up or roll up my sleeves and it was great. Also, another thing that makes it even better is that were calling it faith! Its named after me! She's great, kinda loud, but she's super cool. Aside from all the excitement that splurged from the new air conditioner or faith I guess I should call her, he had kind of a fun class. We took a lit bit of notes and drew some maps. We drew maps of our drive to school in the morning and of the world. The notes we took were,, A mental map is a persons point-of-view perception of their area of interaction, most commonly called your activity space.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALL ROME NOTES

The Rise of Christianity

test day