Test

       Today in class we took a test on what we've been going over for the past two weeks. On the test there was stuff about Socrates, A Message to Garcia, Ancient Athens Greece and some of the vocabulary words we learned. I think I did pretty well except for some spelling and one of the written responses. I though that the test was really fair and all the questions were really good. Hopefully I got a good grade on it and I think I got at least a b.
       The word I think I spelled wrong was perihelion and but I knew it was the answer. The written response I had trouble on was the me about being called to an ancient gathering place. I said agora but I don't think thats right. I feel really good about the multiple choice questions though! Also I think I did very well on the question about the Socrates quote.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALL ROME NOTES

The Rise of Christianity

test day